Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Things I will miss

As of today I have 6 days left in the good old USA. Since we just celebrated  the fourth of July I thought I would write a blog about what I will miss most while I am in Madagascar. So here goes, in no particular order:

My family
Friends
The fab Four
Cheese, there is no GOOD cheese in Mcar :(
Ice Cream
Driving myself places
Internet everyday
The final HP movie :(
Target
My pets: Hazel, Simon and Wilbur
TV
Netflix
The sauna in my basement
Indoor plumbing
Hot showers
Taco bell
Mall Shopping
Going to the movie theatre- there are no movie theaters in Mcar
My high school students
American food
My house
My bed
Heat and A/C

and much more that I can't even think of right now!

That is all for now I will write again when I'm on my way to Madagascar!!!

Ps.
If you are reading this and feel the overwhelming urge to send me stuff then here is my address:


Amel Berg , PCT Peace Corps
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 12091
Poste Zoom Ankorondrano
101 Antananarivo
Madagascar 


This is where you can send mail for the first 3 months after that I will have a new address and I will update you all when I get it! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment